GONE UNDER THE HAMMER
Is it time to land bank?
Suitably situated in one of the better and quiet avenues in Tranmere.
This magnificent property offers:
- North facing frontage
- 1960 Built timber framed house
- Land 19.2m x 38.7m approximately
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Lounge room
- Separate kitchen
- Air-conditioner and heater
- Zone Residential Campbelltown City Council and within the Regeneration Policy Area
- Potential to demolish and subdivide subject to consents and approvals
Campbelltown City Council Rates: $1731.65 p.a.
SA Water: $211.56 p.q.
Emergency Services Levy (ESL): $316.60 p.a.