Situated in a lovely quiet street and on a big block 686 sqm approximately!
Land dimensions 17.5m x 39.2m
Potential to subdivide (subject to consents and approvals)
- 3 Good sized bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes)
- Large open plan living room and dining area
- Separate modernised kitchen with gas cooking
- Separate family/rumpus room with air conditioner and gas heater
- 2 Sparkling bathrooms with separate shower and bath
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric roller shutters (for added security and privacy)
- Massive rear verandah - great for entertaining!
- 4 Car garage with pit plus 3 car carport with electric door entry
Nearby to the O-Bahn Interchange and Linear Park
Tea Tree Gully Council Rates: $1607.70 p.a.
SA Water Rates: $172.54 p.q.
Emergency Services Levy (ESL): $241.45 p.a.
Built in 1962