*** Open Inspection Saturday 16th December 2017 3:00pm - 3:30pm ***
**** Please note private viewings can be arranged at any time to suit you ****
Feels like a small house yet priced as a unit.
An excellent opportunity to reside in a small serene community environment.
The home offers:
- 2 Good sized bedrooms (Both with built-in wardrobes)
- Large formal lounge room
- Adjacent stylish kitchen with Granite bench tops, 2 Pac cupboards, gas cooker and dishwasher
- Spacious dining area
- European style laundry
- Stunning new bathroom (tiled floor to ceiling)
- Separate toilet
- Freshly painted - neutral decor throughout
- New high quality carpet
- Fantastic floor tiles
- 2 Reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Ceiling fans
- North facing covered outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor gas point for BBQ
- Well groomed low maintenance garden with watering system
- Solar panels
- Large private enclosed courtyard
- Lock up garage with room for a second car in front
- Built in 1984
Conveniently located close to the shopping and services of Marden and beautiful Linear Park, it is also just a short walk from the Klemzig O-Bahn Interchange to whisk you into the CBD within minutes.
Ideally positioned in the Norwood Morialta High School Zone and East Adelaide Primary school zone
City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters: $986.59 p.a.
Emergency Services Levy (ESL): $195.40 p.a.
SA Water: $151.45 p.q.
Strata Fees: $335 + $20 Sinking Fund p.q.
Pets can be approved upon application to the Strata Corporation