Bask in the light!, Relax and Enjoy!
There is room for children to play in the backyard and room for a pool!!
- Separate Torrens Title.
- 4 good-sized bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes):
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in robe and balcony.
- 2 separate living areas.
- Central kitchen/ breakfast bar with every modern convenience and gas cooking.
- Timber floor boards.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Down lights.
- Tall ceilings.
- Fresh neutral decor throughout.
- Double lock-up garage with internal access to the house.
- 2 additional carparks on the private driveway.
- Electric front gate.
- Land size 494 sqm approx.
- Magnificent manicured lawn and garden with a northerly aspect.
- Located in close proximity to Walkerville Shopping Centre, and good schools ( including Walkerville Primary and St Andrews)
Walkerville Council: $2156.05 p.a.
Emergency Service Levy: $462.05 p.a.
SA Water Rates: $287.09 p.q.