Private inspections can be arranged anytime!
The majority of this wonderful property has been beautifully renovated while the remainder is in good condition enabling for move in ready or prompt tenant occupation!
Some of the features include:
- Situated in a small group of three - all with street frontage!
- In an ideal quiet location.
- 2 very large bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Beautiful, modern kitchen overlooking the rear yard.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/lounge.
- Electric Stove top.
- Stainless Steel Rangehood.
- Split System reverse cycle air conditioner for all year comfort.
- Stylish neutral décor and modern floating flooring throughout.
- Bathroom featuring a bath.
- Large enclosed front yard.
- Enclosed rear yard with complimentary lawn and shrubbery.
- Garden Shed.
- Lock up garage plus space for second car.
- Built in 1968.
- Fantastic central location near St Joseph's Payneham & Trinity Gardens School, Marden & Firle Shopping Centres and Payneham Oval, just to name a few.
Council: City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates: $1050 current year
Strata Fees: Maintenance $473.35 per quarter & Sinking Fund $48.30 per quarter
SA Water: $150.00 per quarter