PRIVATE INSPECTIONS CAN BE ARRANGED ANYTIME !
Perfectly positioned NORTH FACING 2 bedroom unit in of one of the East's most desirable tree-lined boulevards . Situated in a group of only 3 Homettes .
PET FRIENDLY Strata !
Located in a tranquil environment , this unit offers a unique opportunity for home buyers or investors to acquire a delightful homette with neutral tones across a bright and appealing design, ready to move in and enjoy now with the potential to upgrade in the future.
But there's more to Orient; only 6kms to the CBD, close proximity to The Parade, Burnside Village and Firle Plaza, Erindale Shopping Centre, leafy parks and reserves, plus eateries and coffee houses by the dozen at a short distance.
The Gums Reserve & Kensington Gardens Reserve are both located nearby with outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club and other associated sporting clubs.
- External renovations conducted in November 2017 include a new tiled roof, down pipes, gutters and paint.
- Neutral décor throughout
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar, storage cupboard and gas cooker.
- Open plan living /dining room
- 2 bedrooms, both with wardrobes.
- Large Bathroom with a bath and shower and provisions for a washing machine.
- Split system air conditioning to the living area
- Private enclosed yard
- Private carport
- Established communal front garden
- Built in 1974
- NBN available at your own cost
- Close to Pembroke College & St. Joseph's School
- Zoned for Magill Primary School
- Zoned to Norwood Morialta High
City Of Burnside: $900.20 current year.
SA Water: $156.20 per quarter
Strata: $140.00 plus $30.00 for common lighting per quarter. Lawn cut $15 per visit.