This contemporary residence presents light-filled interiors and has been immaculately maintained to offer an easy-care lifestyle in the heart of Unley.
Situated in one of Adelaide's most sought after cosmopolitan locations and positioned centrally to enjoy the amenities of King William and Unley Road including boutique shopping, cafes, and eateries. With an abundance of schools at your doorstep including Walford Girls and zoned for both Unley Primary School and Glenunga International High School, this is the perfect home for the growing family, whilst also ideal for busy executives or entertainers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Secure townhouse in a serene location
- Light-filled interiors and spacious living area
- Modern kitchen with ample benchtops and featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Large dining area leading through sliding doors to entertainer's balcony
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Private courtyard
- Double garage with automated roller door
Currently tenanted at $470 per week with no fixed agreement.
Council: City of Unley
Council Rates: $1,283.15 per annum
Strata: $402.20 per quarter
SA Water Supply & Sewerage charge: $173.04 per quarter
Sale in conjunction with Rentabode RLA 248024.