*** Leased ***
Due to the high Covid-19 in the state, please note Inspection is open by appointment only
This solid brick unit is set back from the road behind automatic gates and a high brick wall at the rear. This provides secure and quiet location.
The features to enjoy;
- 2 generous bedrooms (master with BIR).
- Polished timber floors
- Open plan updated kitchen/dining/living
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Gas cooking
- Updated bathroom with shower and tub
- External laundry
- Private large paved courtyard
- Low maintenance garden and lawn
- Securely coded front sliding gate
- Easy access carport (first space)
- Private walk through access from front to rear yard
- Gas hot water
- Electric security/roller shutters
- North/south facing aspect
- Water rates apply
Idyllically located a seven minute walk from Burnside Village and less than 5 minutes drive to the city.
Within close proximity to all the Eastern suburbs have to offer, Not to mention zoning to the highly regarded Linden Park Primary & Marryatville High School. Burnside Library, Local shops & cafes, with public transport literally on your doorstep.
Pet Policy: Sorry No Pets
Available : 1 February 2022
*Best parking is on Bakewell Street for open inspections*
If no open times are advertised, please contact our team on 0415 060 996.
For further listings & application form, please visit our website at www.vella.com.au.