Property Management Service
It is our pleasure to manage your property. Our role is to protect your peace of mind. We will always treat your property with the same care and diligence as our own.
To maintain a professional Property Management Service, we understand that it is our duty to keep you, the landlord informed at all times and to assist you in the decision making process.
Vella Real Estate Property Management Services include:
- A minimum of three annual inspections with written reports to the owner.
- Arrangement of any maintenance as instructed by the owner (we have negotiated excellent rates with qualified trades people, if you wish to utilize any of our many contacts).
- Payment of any accounts such as Council Rates, Water Rates, trades people etc., on your behalf.
- Tenancy Tribunal Hearing Representation.
- Processing of Insurance Claims on your behalf.
- Collection of Excess Water Rates (if any) from the tenant.
- Negotiation of rental increases and / or tenancy renewals with tenant.
- Outgoing inspection at the end of each tenancy and release of the Bond.
- Monthly rental statements and GST reports with attached cheque (if you prefer) or funds banked electronically directly to your nominated account.
Vella Real Estate Property Management also offers you:
- Specialised local knowledge of the eastern and south eastern suburbs, city and fringe
- A fully computerised property management system with End of Financial Year Reports
- Use of professional trades people at competitive rates
- Landlord insurance to protect your investment
Our competitive Letting Fee includes:
- Showing potential tenants through the property by appointment
- Strict tenant selection
- Preparation and signing of Tenancy Agreement
- Lodgement of Bond with the Tenancy Tribunal (four weeks rent or six weeks if in excess of $250pw)
- Ingoing inspection (including report)
- Handover of keys to the new tenant
Listing properties over the internet is fast becoming the norm rather than the exception. Vella Real Estate implements the latest in internet marketing mediums including:
Leading Real Estate Sites – Your property will be listed on the following web sites:
Newspaper advertising is also used to promote your property to prospective tenants. This includes the address and a description of the property and directs enquiries to the Property Manager.
A Rental List is available for tenants from our office, which features all vacant properties, both current and future. The Rental List provides the address, a photograph, a brief description of the property, availability and price.