BEST OFFER by 30 June at 12 pm ( unless sold before).
Perfectly positioned REAR HOMETTE in of one of the East's most desirable tree-lined boulevards. Situated in a group of only 3 .
PET FRIENDLY Strata! Located in a tranquil environment, offering a unique opportunity for home buyers or investors to acquire a delightful homette with neutral tones across a bright and appealing design, ready to move in and enjoy now !
But there's more to Orient Road ; only 6kms to the CBD, close proximity to The Parade, Burnside Village and Firle Plaza, Erindale Shopping Centre, leafy parks and reserves, plus eateries and coffee houses by the dozen at a short distance.
The Gums Reserve & Kensington Gardens Reserve are both located nearby with outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club and other associated sporting clubs.
- External renovations conducted in November 2017 include a new tiled roof, down pipes, gutters and paint.
- Solid Brick and Neutral décor throughout.
- Functional BRAND NEW kitchen with lots of storage, bench space, dishwasher , range hood and gas cooker.
- Large separate lounge and dining
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobes in main
- Separate laundry
- Neat bathroom with a bath and shower
- 2 Air conditioners
- 2 private enclosed yards.
- Private carport.
- Established communal front garden.
- Built in 1974.
- NBN available at your own cost.
- Close to Pembroke College & St. Joseph's School.
- Zoned for Magill Primary School.
- Zoned to Norwood Morialta High.
Indicative Rates :
Council: City Of Burnside.
Council rates: $908 per annum.
ESL: $135.60 per annum.
SA Water: $140.55 per quarter.
Strata: $720 per annum ( self managed )